Thursday, August 23, 2007

Earning extra income in your spare time

As mothers we have a LOT of work to to right. But extra income is nice to have whether your working or not. Here are a few ligitimate places online that you can join and start making some money. All are free to join, I don't like scams, who does right?

First is Helium.com. You get paid to write your opinion. It's not a lot of money, but eventually it will add up and you can share your opinion or tips about ANYTHING. I like it.


Pay per post or PPP is my favorite so far, even though I haven't been able to use it because my blog doesnt' qualify yet. I signed up looked around and checked out some of the other bloggers and it's very simple and looks like it can generate a subtantial amount of cash. You post on your blog either generating hype or reveiwing for a product, company or website and get paid. Some are as little as $5 others are as high as $250 (for high ranking pages). Where else can you make $5 with a few minutes of typing?


If you join PPP it can be a little confusing going from sign up to publishing your first paid blog. There is a really great tutorial HERE that walks you through it step by step. I'm so glad I looked at the tutorial because I was so lost when I signed up, but once you get that first post done your golden.

Shadowscope.com is a blog that belongs to a person who blogs for money, and he has a LOT of different sites listed on this post reviewing which one's he uses and their earning potential. I haven't checked all of them yet, but it's definitely worth a look.

Don't forget to check out my other blog HERE. It's all about finding ways to make money online, easily and without having to pay for it. I also walk you through lots of steps so you don't make the same mistakes I do, or spend hours trying to figure it out.

No comments: