Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who would of thought.. Farm and Fleet

I never would have thought that I would like this store so much. When I think of F&F I think of the farming community, which is not me. I have no need for farming or gardening equipment. But.... the other day my boyfriend saw the F&F weekly ad and it had the pet verision of the superyard gate I wanted for Echo. I said I would take a look at it since it was cheaper than other places (except Walmart.com).

We go there today and it turns out the gate is the SAME EXACT thing as the childrens superyard. Same pictures on the box and everything, just marketed for pets, so we got it. I also saw they had those little generic gates that are usually $13 for $10.99 so we got that too for the laundry room.

Here's the kicker.

They have the BEST baby and children's clothing! I wanted to see if they had a sippy cup because Echo is 6 months now and I want to try giving her a cup. Couldn't find a cup, but I found baby clothes heaven. They have an entire wall of Carter's clothes the cheapest I've seen them. I was going to go to Toy's R Us because of their selection, but F&F has the same things plus lots more! Also, it's a lot cheaper. The footies or whatever they're called at TRU were $15-$20 and I believe they were all $10 at F&F. I didn't look at all the prices but....

I briefly looked at the older girls clothes and they also have a great selection and very cute outfits.

So that's that I'm going to F&F for all my child's clothing needs.

No comments: